Saturday, January 21, 2017

Project 2- Cartoon Website using CSS

          When creating this website, I first had to pick my favorite cartoon character. For this project we were required to choose a cartoon character and then create a website for it using CSS. In this case I decided to pick Sailor Moon. Since I chose Sailor Moon I had to pick an image of Sailor Moon and I had to find a background. Since Sailor Moon is a superhero who fights super villains at night, I decided to use a starry night background. When creating this website we needed a homepage, and another two pages that must include a biography of my character and the process made throughout this project. For both my biography and process webpage, I decided to put the text inside a textarea scroll box. Project 1 allowed me to create the texture element since I learned this element when doing project 1I decided to use Sailor Moons transformation brooch as my huttons. This way I was able to connect my web pages to my main homepage, my chracters biography, my process website, my blog and my web design portfolio. I used another Sailor Moon brooch as my copyright button as well. In order to fill in the space I decided to insert images of sailormoon.
        My Sailor Moon based website was mostly made using css. I used elements such as margin left, margin top, position, dispaly, in order to instruct where I wanted to place my images in my web page. I had to used these elemnts in order to position them in places other than left, right or in the center.  mostly used html to link my webpages together through the use of buttons and I used css to organize and style my webpage.I had fun while doing this project because I have always loved sailor moon and creating a website that is sailor moon themed was really exciting and fun to make. However, I did have trouble placing my images on the right place and I had a difficult time completing this project because since it was my first time using dreamweaver I still need practice. In addition, trying to find the right elements and the right position was hard.






No comments:

Post a Comment