Saturday, January 21, 2017

Lab 9- My Plan for the AP PT Exam

          In this lab, this was the first time I experienced using dreamweaver. I thought it was easier but I was kind of having a hard time trying to connect to the server. However, I did love my first experience with dreamweaver because it suggests certain elements. My experience this time was different though. After learning html and creating websites in html, we now began using dreamweaver to create an html file along with a CSS file. This was the first time we had to complete a lab by creating an html file and then linking it to a CSS file. Before this lab I was confused because i thought CSS was a better version of html but I was wrong. People use CSS and use it to style their websites made in html in order to style their webpage in a readable, organized and easier manner. However, in order to style an html file by using a css file, you must connect the both files together. In order to link an html file and css film you must use the tag element, <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="_name of file_".



No comments:

Post a Comment