Thursday, March 16, 2017

Lab 11- Final WireFrame

     After creating the first three drafts for the wireframes, it was time to create the final draft for our websites homepage. When creating this website I decided to use dark warm colors. I decided to use the little figures and place them to the side of the website in order to give the website a little touch.  When creating this wireframe I realized I was not as enthusiastic about the topic as I thought I was. I felt my lack of enthusiasm for this respect for all topic was the reason as to why I was unable to come up with ideas. When creating the wireframe for the homepage I was thinking of adding texture but I found it a bit difficult trying to find a gesture that will match with the colors and that will not distract the audience from the rest of the information. Just as I expected when sharing and giving each other feedback in class, I use too much texture. Too much texture does not create a balance. Thus, I had to keep in mind that I must choose between having a gradient or a hard type of texture.  This final wireframe allowed me to see whether or not I added to little or too much features in the homepage.

Final WireFrame

No comments:

Post a Comment