Thursday, March 16, 2017

Lab 10 - WireFrames


     Before beginning Project 3 we were required to create a set of wireframes that illustrate the information that will be shown in the final website of project 3. The wireframes were created using adobe photoshop cs6. We were required to choose a respect for all pic and I decided to use race because it is something that is very problematic not only present day but in the past as well. I know for sure I wanted to include a slideshow in my homepage Thus, when creating the first three drafts of my homepage wireframe, I included a space in which I will add a slideshow. The adding color to my wireframe I was not thinking of the moment of which colors best contrast each other. After seeing the colors I have chosen I knew I had to change the colors as soon as possible because the colors were not appealing to the eye nor did it grab attention. I kept in mind that I wanted to use a font that is bold. After designing the wireframe of the main homepage I started designing the pages for the other pages. I created a different design for each page but due to my wireframe I realized that I must keep a constant design throughout my webpage or else it can make the website confusing and unattractive. What is important to keep I'm mind is keeping a constant design throughout the entire website. 
     I am glad we used photoshop because when designing the wireframes, I used the grid element in order to help me design the wireframe. Using the grid allowed not only me but others to align text and boxes in a proportional way. In this lab, the most difficulty part was coming up with a design for the homepage. Since the homepage is the first part of a website that the audience views. I felt that I was overthinking too much that I was unable to come up with a design. I wanted to make a design that is not to exaggerated nor to simple. In order to improve I knew I had to use different colors for my website because the colors I picked were not the best for this website.


First Draft for WireFrame

Second Draft for WireFrame
Third Draft for WireFrame

Why Respect WireFrame

Facts Wireframe

Promote WireFrame

No comments:

Post a Comment