Saturday, October 29, 2016

Project1 - Favorite Movies

        In Project #1, we were required to choose our top three favorite movies (must be PG-13) and create a website. For this project we were required to create an html page for each movie which must include information about the movie. Once we finished creating a we page for each movie, we had to create an index. Within this index, the user and any other individual should be able to be navigated to each html page we created for each movie. In each html page, we were required to add a banner that we must have created, an image of the movie, general information about the movie, a summary of the movie, and our thoughts about the movie. This project did not only require me to use TextEdit but to use my photoshop and illustrator skills. I put my photoshop and illustrator skills when creating my banner for this specific project. In addition, for this project we were able to use backgrounds and images from the internet. However, we had to create a separate copyright page where we give credit to the original owner.

        This project was not difficult but just required a lot of time and patience. I created three separate folders, each labeling a movie. Organizing my work into folders made it much more easier to navigate from page to page. As a result, I ended up liking my final result because I know the effort and time I put into the project payed off. I would admit that towards finishing the project I was stressing about making sure I handed in my project in time. My favorite part when doing this project was looking for gif backgrounds because I always wanted to know how to make a web pages background as a gif. At first I thought it was going to be hard to make a background as a gif but it turned out to be very simple. Overall, I enjoyed doing this project because I was able to use all the skills I have obtained from previous labs in order to create this project. In this project I learned that we can always improve our work and that learning on our own is possible. If we put our mind into it, we can achieve may things even if it means learning on our own. We learn from mistakes.


Movie Index
Movie Index Html Code                    



  
Home Movie Html Code


Home Movie Index








Hachi Movie Html Code

Hachi Movie Index

















                                                                         
Book of Life Html Code
Book of Life Index

No comments:

Post a Comment