Saturday, October 29, 2016

Lab 7

     In lab 7, we had to create a lab index in which we put all our labs into one webpage. For this lab I used my banner from lab 6 and inserted it into the webpage and I created a table to put in my labs. This lab required us to use our skills that we have gained through past labs. For instance, the skill I used in lab 3 helped very much when creating this lab index because had to add hyperlinks in order to allow my lab index page to navigate to my labs and my labs to navigate back to my lab index. First, I created a table and added a picture of lab number 1 and added a hyperlink to the image in order to let any individual to be directed to the lab. I did this for all 6 labs. However, I realized that I may have navigated my lab index to my labs but I did not put a hyperlink into each of my labs in order for it to be navigated back to my lab index page. Once I noticed this, I knew I had to go back to each of my labs and add a hyperlink in order for the audience to go from my index to my lab and vice versa.
    At first I believed this lab was going to be hard because we had to make an index in order to allow people to be directed to my lab pages. However, as a result it was not so hard,. This lab just required time and patience because sometimes the hyperlink would not work. It was hard because for the hyperlink we could not use a an absolute path where we put http, we had to use a relative path. Other than the hyperlinks I was able to decorate my webpage. I used colors that would match my banner. I wanted to use colors that would contrast. In this lab I learned to use relative path and allowed me to  practice my skills to direct pages with relative path.





Html Code


No comments:

Post a Comment