Wednesday, November 16, 2016

WBL: Discovering your DNA

         On November 14th,  we had a WBL workshop in which we were given a packet full of tests that would help us discover our career DNA. When conducting these tests, I kept getting the DNA Code ASR (Artistic, Social, Realistic) or ASI (Artistic, Social, Investigative). When taking these tests I was sure I was going to get Artistic. Prior to this WBL workshop, I sort of had an idea of a future career I want to intake. The career I want to pursue is Fashion Design. I know as a fashion designer, you must be creative and imaginative with the designs. I feel like this career really suits me. However, I was sort of doubting myself because I thought that there are much more many people who are more creative then me. I felt like I was an Investigative person more than I was Artistic. Once I took the test, I was happy with my results because it gave me the confidence of pursing a career in the Fashion Industry. If in the future I do not pursue a career in Fashion Design I know I would like to pursue a career that will require the use of creativity. Even though I am in web design, I know the skills I learn in this class can relate to fashion design because in the fashion design industry, technology is also used. I would love to pursue fashion along with a minor in some technology field. I would like this because it could help me develop more skills. Overall, this WBL workshop helped me a lot because it boosted my confidence and allowed me to discover more things about myself.






No comments:

Post a Comment